The usual 3 registry keys:
Work fine for Windows 10 Pro, but Home seem to completely ignore them, and insist on only contacting the Microsoft servers.
Anyone know of a fix/workaround to make the Home edition connect to an intranet WSUS server?
Recommended Solution: In modern society, it is much easier for people to encounter Windows 10 Home not connecting to intranet WSUS problems. If you choose to ignore this error and continue to use your computer, you may find that your PC runs slower and slower. The fact is fixing Windows 10 Home not connecting to intranet WSUS error may be a rather easy task.
Fix Windows 10 Home not connecting to intranet WSUS with SmartPCFixer
1. Click Here to Download SmartPCFixer.
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Select Your Country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
Solve Windows 10 Home not connecting to intranet WSUS Error Manually.
System Restore Tutorial:(Windows 7 or Windows Vista)In fact, Windows 10 Home not connecting to intranet WSUS not found error can be resolved by performing a system restore.
1. Open System Restore by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type System Restore, and then, in the list of results, click System Restore. Administrator permission required If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
2. Follow the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point and restore your computer.
Related Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/products/features/system-restore
Related: 80246001 Windows 7,Provide Guidance For Error Code Faults,0x004cf1a8,Dlll,Delet Cookies
Read More: ,13804 (0x35ec),Test Your Pc Speed,Last Windows Error Is 995,Cdatabase.dll,Florida Computer