How to fix Blocked Startup Function? I've been came across this error since upgrade my OS. I get several blue-screen errors a day now. Usually when it crashes, the error is Blocked Startup Function. Is there any useful way to resolve this issues?Recommendation: To scan, diagnose and repair your computer, use the Free Download recommended below. This software is designed to scan and get rid of errors that may be causing your PC crash.
At times, a newly installed program might be the main reasion of Blocked Startup Function missing error. If you uninstall the program which you have just installed, Blocked Startup Function problem will be resolved easily.
Perform a clean boot on your own:
1. You must log on your computer with administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
SmartPCFixer™ is designed to provide the user's computer system with better optimization, which helps you manage startup items, desktop, browser objects, Internet, system service, Windows optimization, file extensions and so on. With these sophisticated utilities your system is tuned up to run at the optimal state.
Now you can follow the removal steps to automatically and quickly fix Blocked Startup Function errors.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Fix Blocked Startup Function error immediately.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.
Related: What Does Regsvr32.exe Error On Windows Mean? How To Fix Regsvr32.exe Error On Windows Problems,Why Am I Getting Error Loading Powrprof Dll Problems,Best Way To Resolve Msxml3 Dll Error 80070005 Access Is Denied Issues,How Can I Troubleshoot Plc4 Dll Problems,Solution For Microsoft Access Errors Problem
Read More: ,Network Adapter Code 31,Windows Xp Not Responding,Windows 7 Update Error 80070002,0X00000057 Error,Services Msc Questions