I get the pop up Intel Mobo Dg965wh ; Bootmgr Is issues when I've tried to upgrade windows 10. I"m not good at computer skills. What I do know is I'm running Windows 7 home premium. i'm so anxious to see the new update as i hear it's really nice.Best Answer: To scan, diagnose and repair your computer, use the Free Download recommended below. This tool is designed to diagnose and get rid of errors that may be causing your computer to malfunction.
Besides, a newly installed program might be the main reasion of Intel Mobo Dg965wh ; Bootmgr Is missing error. Note: We highly recommend you to do a clean boot before removing the software from your PC.
Perform a clean boot on your own:
1. Log on to the computer by using an account that has administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
Not Familar with SmartPCFixer?
SmartPCFixer provides you with Registry Backup, System Backup, Favorites Backup and Folder Backup. In addition, the new built-in function of Restore Point enables you to create a system store point so you can recover your system to a previous state if you do not like the changes you have made. This ensures the safety of your system when you run the registry repair process.
Follow the steps below and you can solve the Intel Mobo Dg965wh ; Bootmgr Is issue from the computer within minutes.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Fix Intel Mobo Dg965wh ; Bootmgr Is error immediately.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.
Related: Broken Hard Drives,Stop C0000135 The Program,0x51d,Apple Talk Stack In Windows Xp,Video Encoding In Vista
Read More: ,apc index mismatch,apc_index_mismatch server 2008 r2,apc_index_mismatch windows 7,error code 0xc0000001 windows 8,apc index mismatch blue screen windows 7