I cannot check for updates in Windows 10 9926. I get the error 0x80240438. I already tried disabling my antivirus, didn't help.
Fast solution: Nobody wants to see Error 0x80240438 when checking for updates issues while surfing online, especially when people are playing games or enjoying themselves in using computers. What should I do? Most computer users don't know how to fix Error 0x80240438 when checking for updates problems. Don't panic! Read the post below, and figure out the best way to fix Error 0x80240438 when checking for updates error and optimize your PC.
Using SmartPCFixer to Fix Error 0x80240438 when checking for updates and Optimize Your Computer:
1. Free Download SmartPCFixer Now!
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Choose the language of your country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
Fix Error 0x80240438 when checking for updates Issues By Yourself.In fact, Error 0x80240438 when checking for updates not found error can be resolved by performing a system restore.
1. Open System Restore by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type System Restore, and then, in the list of results, click System Restore. Administrator permission required If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
2. Follow the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point and restore your computer.
Related: msvcr110 Dll Is Missing Wamp,msvcr110 Dll Is Missing Windows Server 2012,msvcr110 Dll Is Missing Download,msvcr110 Dll Is Missing Wamp,msvcr110.dll Download
Read More: ,microsoft error 80004005,Update KB3033929 fails with error code 80004005,Windows Update error 0x80004005 for KB3087040,windows 10 update 80004005,Windows 10 Upgrade Failed with error code 80004005